torsdag 5 februari 2009

Day 48. "I don't wanna sit in the back with Jim Jones!"

2 hour bus ride to get to the hottest mall in Miami. Aventura mall. Once DA crew arrived we spent most of our time in the candy store, Betsey Johnsons botique and of course the beloved Forever 21. Before we wenr home we had a lil sum sum to eat, when this guy named Michael and his Jim Jones look-a-like friend came up to us and asked us if we all wanted to go out tonight. Hell yes we do. He bought us cookies too. Soo nice.
So we went home, got fixed up, and got picked up. So the night led us to Karu & Y in downtown Miami, partying with Michael, "Jim Jones", Marchiello and mr. Atlanta.
Det som var FETT synd var att hela deras sällskap lever på sin Jim Jones likanande vän, de var så vi alla kom in direkt, fick VIP bord och alkohol levererat illa kvickt. Atleast 20 people came up to us even in the bathrooms "
-Is that Jim Jones you with?"
Yeees honey... we wish.
Because after a few drinks "the fame" got to his head and he got really, and I mean REALLY annoying.
"I can barely go anywhere, I never get peace and quiet, oh I cant go here everybody is gonna recognize me, I got the face of a star..." Uuuugh.
Michael is our man though, we all went to Dennys to have a late night meal and then got a ride home.
Baaaaaaaaaaallin'!









Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar