onsdag 4 februari 2009

Day 46. Luv is in the air.

Today was the day we hooked up with maah boooy Mike. First time I met him was this summer in Gothenburg when N*E*R*D was on th Way out west festival. Since then we been keeping in touch and when Pharrell & Co came to Stockholm this last December he got introduced to my puurrty purty girl Wasima of course. He fell in luv in a sec of course. And now we in his city, MIA baby, so of course we all hade to reunite. He took some time of from the studio work and came out to the beach and chilled with us. He couldn't keep his hands of Wasi, I dont blame her, I mean we aaaall know she bringin sexxy back! It felt like we was three kids being reunited after a long time bein all silly. It was just like the last time, him huggin on Wasima and him telling me to "stop being so ghetto". Ever since we first became dawgs he told me that. He funny. But I gave him an ultimatum this time.

-Ok Mikey Boy, I done hooked u up two times now! (first time with Amor, Ja saknar dig prima!!) When u gon hook me up?!
-Who u want?
Seconds passed by like I was "thinkin", but we all know who I had in mind...
-Pharrell...?
-Oohh noo, Pharrell is off limits.

Jahapp, där rök det försöket.Well, cant blame a girl for trying hahaa
Anyways, we wont on some smoothie shoppin, remenescin on the past and the future while smellin barbecue in the air.
It started gettin dark so it was time to salute. Kiss kiss bye bye!

Bus home to downtown to chill with the girls the rest of the night in our new found favourite room in the building. The club room. Getting our Internet and BET on. And Fatima getting her "rape Wasi" on. Hahaha That's a whole other story tho'...
Nighty night!



















1 kommentar:

  1. jag saknarej mee amoor !
    & wasima! dina jeevla peace örhängen du har i början av resan måste du typ skänka till fattiga anna klubben hahaha

    köp hem en dulce de leche munk till mig om ni hittar !
    PUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    SvaraRadera