torsdag 19 februari 2009

Day 58. "Ge ekorren bullen Philip!"

We met up with Phiiiiiiiiiiiilip mr. Polish. Det är tack vare min kära kära Philip som vi träffa Isaak & de svenska crewet. Philip is in town with his daddy so we got us some of that Starbucks hot chocolate and took a loong walk in Central Park. So so comfyyy. Philip and his crazy mad funny stories made us laugh aaall day. Everything from pickin up fat chicks in the club to eatin hash brownies in Amsterdam. And I finally got to see them squirrels I heard New york was full with. Some BIG ASS squirrels Im tellin u. I was so fascinated by em. I even made Philip give up his bun. Then he had to leave to go to some polish dinner. So we went to 125th Street, Harlem Staaand UP!
Once we got home I stepped my cookin game up and made us some jamaican food.
Bombaaclaat good!












Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar