tisdag 10 februari 2009

Day 54. Whoooo's house? Hov's no doubt!

The day started with stopp i toan, so I had to take care of that- as the family man that I am.
We headed into the city, Broadway. Soon as we were gettin up from the subway Wasi gets her foot stuck in the gateways.
Poor thang stumbled up like a lil old lady up the stairs, but showed the superwoman in her and ignored it after awhile. It was a mad chilly day, the cold bit us in the booty so every 2 minutes we had to enter a store to remain some kind of a bodyheat.
H&M is eveeerywhere here, Sweden representiiin, Sweden STAND UP!
We continued our quest for the donuts, today Vanilla creme filled ones with chocolate icing topped with sugarcoated stars. Just so u know...cuz I bet u care...not.
I hit up my friend Terrence whom I had met 2 years ago when he and his american boys came to Stockholm. I was amazed about everything T remembered about me (and Dixie, Beryl and Saroja!). He remembered that I was always workin at that stupid 7 eleven, that I never left my house without my air force and that "that indian girl" (Sarre haha) was maad funny.
So Terrence and his friend Jonathan came to the Bronx to take the subway to the city with us, since it was kinda late, and this neighbourhood aint the safest even in daytime.
They had their little zippy zip that quickly made em tipsy and Oh so ready for the nightlife.
But not ready to pay for the nightlife. We went to 4 different places but neither we or they got satisfied by the spots so we headed to the KING mr. jigga man Jay-Z's club 40/40.
It was waaay more ghetto than we expected, but crazy anyway!
The club had two floors, the dancefloor had seats hanging from the roof. And upstairs was a corridor packed with soccer, football and basketball jerseys personally signed to Jay-Z.
In the corridor was special VIP rooms, and u know us of coourse we got invited to one where we chilled for a while with 3 wild guys and a whole lot of Hennessey.
When it was time to head home we looked for T, who was wiinin and grindiin with some girl and his friend Jonathan had been kicked out ( "wonder why?").
Sorry to T's girl we dragged him up out of there and went to his apartment in Harlem to get our sleep on.










Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar