tisdag 13 januari 2009

Day 28 "i dont have a boyfriendo"

We woke up at Hassans house this morning and decided to go to Venice beach by bus. The notourious searching for coins starts. But Thank you so much mr.Bus, what would we have done without u?
Venice was poppin like always. But when things seems to good to be true of course something happens. I had on my lil green shorts (to match my watch n aaall) but all of a sudden after been sitting down I get this huuuuuuuge grease stain on my ass. Of course looking like I peed myself. So quickly we ran into the t-shirt store n bought me a Los angeles Lakers shirt, that got to experience my creativity while cuttin it with a scissor so that it looks just a liil more fly. U know me;)
Wasima didnt get to see her lil basketballer this day though, I know she prolly dreamin away in lalaland right now thinking of playing "ball" with him hahha Sorry sweetheart I had to write it.
While waiting like an hour for the bus this drink lil german guy came up to us. He talked to us the whooole time we waited and the whooole time we were on the bus. Usually we dust, the random people that comes up talkin about nothing, off our shoulders. But this guy was like a stickin gum under a shoe. We had a good time though, fooled him that we knew german,korean, french and that we are in LA to write a book. We promised him to definetely leave a spot about him with a photo (see further down)
Later Isaak came and picked us up, all fancied up, and we went to get Olov and Erik, to later hit the Cheesecake factory. The sweetest lil restaurant u can imagine right by the Marina.
Around midnight Isaak took us to the place we were stayin this night. At Tysons in downtown LA.
Still cant forget about my sun dried tomatoes pasta from Cheesecake factory.
Mmmm Magical night.








































































































































Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar